Address: Gorkého 4849/8B
Business ID: 48 276 821
VAT ID: 2120 1464 02
Registered at : Business register of district court in Banská Bystrica
Contact number: +421 (0) 905 528 411
e-mail : email@example.com
website : www.medi-tor.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions of purchase
1. These General Terms and Conditions govern the rights and obligations related to the purchase of Goods located on the website www.fingerfix-online.com and are an integral part of the Purchase Agreement concluded between the Seller (MEDI-TOR, s.r.o) and the Buyer (hereinafter "GTC").
2. By placing the Order, the Buyer declares that he has become acquainted with these GTC and that he agrees with them.
3. These GTC are accessible on the website www.fingerfix-online.com and are valid and effective from the date of publication.
1. The seller / Operator /, Supplier of Goods and Services is the company MEDI-TOR, s.r.o., Gorkého 4849 / 8B, 979 01 Rimavská Sobota.
2. The buyer is any visitor to the site who agrees with the General Terms and Conditions and the Return Policy and orders goods or services by electronic means of communication.
3. The Goods or Services are all products and services published on the seller's website.
4. Order means the order form filled in by the Buyer and sent to the Seller in the manner specified in these GBTC. The order is a Purchase Agreement, on the basis of which the sale of Goods and Services is realized. These GTC and the Return Policy procedure are an inseparable part of the Purchase Agreement.
5. The buyer fully recognizes electronic communication, especially through e-mail communication and telephone communication.
6. Complaint procedure means the Complaint procedure for the purchase of Goods on the website issued by the Seller for the purpose of informing the Consumer about the conditions and method of the complaint, including information on where the complaint can be made and on warranty repairs. The complaint procedure is part of the Refund/Return Policy.
7. Purchase Price means the purchase price for the Goods or Service. The purchase price does not include any costs for delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
1. The order becomes binding for the Buyer by filling it out and sending it in accordance with point 2 of this article.
2. The Buyer's procedure for placing an Order is as follows:
a) The Buyer fills in the Order form and fills in the Contact Details to the extent
- name and surname of the buyer,
- email contact.
- street, house number, city, postcode, state
and at the same time the Buyer is obliged, after getting acquainted with the General Terms and Conditions, to mark the fields as a sign of agreement with their content.If the Buyer agrees with the type of Goods (s), the quantity of Goods (s), the price for the Goods (s) and the General Terms and Conditions by clicking on the "SEND ORDER" icon will become binding.
3. The MEDI-TOR employee will confirm the order by sending an e-mail to the Buyer
4. The Seller is also entitled to contact the Buyer by telephone at the telephone number specified in the order form in matters relating to or related to the Order and / or the Purchase Agreement.
5. The purchase contract is concluded in English.
6. Declaration of the Buyer - consumer that he was duly informed that by expressing consent to start the service he loses the right to withdraw from the Contract, the subject of which is the provision of the service after full service is given by the Buyer agreeing to these GTC.
1. The purchase price is stated on the website at the Goods and is also stated in the order form. Such Purchase Price cannot be changed after confirmation of the Order by the Seller.
Terms of payment
1. Payment of the Purchase Price is made in EUR.
2. You can pay for goods and services in the following ways:
- cash on delivery upon receipt of the ordered Goods from the courier
By the products valued €2000 and more, a pre-invoice will be applicable.
3. Additional fees for the particular payment methods are stated in article VII of GTC.
Characteristics of goods
1. The Seller declares that informs the Buyer in a clear, comprehensible and unambiguous manner before sending the order.
2. MEDI-TOR Ltd. is able to send few saples of products for testing. However, these samples may differ from the final product.
1. The goods are delivered by the Seller in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
2. The goods will be delivered to the Buyer within 30 days at the latest, while the delivery period begins as follows:
- Delivery time at the Goods, the Purchase Price of which will be paid by the Buyer upon receipt of the Goods, i. cash on delivery, begins on the day of concluding the Purchase Agreement pursuant to Article III. of these GTC, i.e. by confirming the Order by the Seller in accordance with point 4. Article III. of these GTC
3. The Buyer is obliged to take over the Goods at the place specified in the confirmation of the Buyer's Order by the Seller. In the event of a delay in the delivery of the Goods by the Seller, the Seller is entitled to extend the deadline for delivery of the Goods, even repeatedly, of which the Buyer is notified by telephone to the Seller. In the event that the Buyer does not take over the ordered Goods within 14 days from the day when it was available to the Buyer, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement and sell the Goods to a third party.
4. If the Goods are in stock, they are shipped according to capacity as soon as possible, no later than 5 working days from the date of confirmation of the Order.
5. An invoice (tax document), instructions as well as other documents for the Goods are sent to the Buyer together with the Goods (data on the method of use, assembly, maintenance of the Goods, danger of incorrect use, storage and storage conditions).
6. The place of performance is considered to be the place to which the Goods are delivered.
7. The seller provides transport to the buyer through:
- courier company to the address specified in the Order
- or the goods can be picked up at the residence of the company
8. Delivery Costs
- through courier company – ...... Eur (with the purchase value of 200 Eur and more, there is a delivery for free of charge
9. The Buyer acquires ownership of the Goods upon full payment of the full Purchase Price for the Goods. Liability for damages caused to the Goods passes to the Buyer at the moment when he takes over the Goods from the Seller, or if he does not do so in time, then at the time when the Seller allows him to dispose of the Goods and the Buyer does not take over the Goods.
Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Seller
1. Withdraw from the Purchase Agreement can both, Buyer and Seller too.
2. The seller may withdraw from the agreement if he is unable to fulfill his obligations arising from the
purchase agreement due to
- stock sales
- unavailability of the Goods
- if the manufacturer, importer of the Goods agreed in the Purchase Contract has discontinued production or made such significant changes that have made it impossible to fulfill the Seller's obligations arising from the Purchase Agreement, or
- even with all efforts that can be reasonably required of him, he is not able to deliver the Goods to the Buyer within the period specified in these GTC, or
- an obvious error in the Purchase Price stated for the Goods on the website (i.e. the Purchase Price apparently different from the usual price of a similar Goods
- if the Buyer has chosen the method of payment of the Purchase Price for the ordered Goods on delivery, the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement if the Buyer does not take over the ordered Goods properly and on time or if the ordered Goods are returned to the Seller after an unsuccessful attempt to deliver it to the Buyer. (In such a case, the Seller is entitled to demand from the Buyer reimbursement of transport costs incurred in connection with the unsuccessful delivery of the ordered Goods, including the costs of packaging the ordered Goods)
The Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer of this fact immediately after finding out and at the same time is obliged to offer the Buyer a substitute performance or the possibility for the Buyer to withdraw from the purchase agreement.
3. The valid withdrawal of the Seller from the Purchase Agreement is considered to be the handover or sending a written withdrawal form to the Buyer to the e-mail address provided on the website.
Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer (Consumer)
1. By the Buyer's consent to the GTC and the Complaints Procedure, which is a condition for the creation of the Order and the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer confirms that he has been timely instructed by the Seller to exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement.
2. The buyer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in one of the following ways:
- in writing in paper form
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Buyer is obliged to send or deliver the subject of the contract together with all documentation immediately after sending the notice of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement.
4. The Consumer is obliged to send the Goods to the Seller by means of a regular postal package or by courier or to hand over the purchased Goods to the company's registered office. “Do not send the goods to us on delivery! Such Goods will not be taken over!
5. The period for withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is maintained if the Buyer delivered to the Seller a notice of exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract in person no later than the last day of the specified period to the Seller's contact address. stated in the contacts or exercised the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement by sending an e-mail no later than the last day of the period.
6. The buyer may withdraw from the purchase agreement, the subject of which is the purchase of goods even before the beginning of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
7. The goods that the Buyer wants to return in accordance with this article must be in their original condition and must not be damaged. In the event that the Purchased Goods are returned to the Seller upon the Buyer's withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement pursuant to this Article, the Buyer shall be liable for any reduction in the value of the Goods resulting from such handling of the Goods beyond the treatment necessary to determine Goods. In this case, the Seller reserves the right to return to the Buyer the Purchase Price for the purchased Goods reduced by compensation for damage caused to the ordered Goods. The Seller's receivable for damages against the Buyer shall be extinguished by offsetting against the Buyer's receivable from the Seller for the refund of the Purchase Price for the purchased Goods.
8. The Buyer is obliged without undue delay, but no later than within 7 days from the date of withdrawal from the purchase contract to send the complete Goods in the original packaging back to the address of the Seller's registered office or hand it over to the Seller at the company's registered office. The period referred to in the first sentence of this period shall be deemed to have been observed if the goods were handed over for transport not later than the last day of the period. The Buyer is obliged to deliver to the Seller the Goods complete, including complete documentation, undamaged, in the original packaging, unused and uncontaminated. At the same time, the Seller again draws the Buyer's attention to the wording of Article VI point 3 of these GTC, i. The Buyer is responsible for the reduction in the value of the goods, which arose as a result of such treatment of the Goods, which is beyond the treatment necessary to determine the properties of the goods. Upon receipt of the Goods, together with all documentation and forms after recognition of the right, the Buyer will be refunded within 15 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. Upon withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, the Seller is not obliged to return payments to the Buyer before the purchased Goods are delivered to him or until the Buyer proves the return of the purchased Goods back to the Seller.
10.The buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is:
a) the provision of a service, where the provision of the service began with the consumer's express consent and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that, by expressing that consent, he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after full provision of the service;
b) the sale of goods or the provision of services, the price of which depends on price movements on the financial market, which the seller cannot influence and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract,
c) the sale of goods made to the specific requirements of the consumer, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one consumer,
d) sale of goods subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration, e) the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
f) sale of goods which, due to their nature, may, after delivery, be inseparably mixed with other goods,
11. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is effective on the day it was delivered to the other party. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement cancels it from the beginning.
Liability for defects and warranty and application of complaints, grievances and suggestions
1. The seller is responsible for:
- for the fact that the ordered Goods are without defects, have the required, legally stipulated quality, measure, quantity or weight,
- for the fact that the Goods at the time of acceptance by the Buyer have properties explicitly exchanged or usual, that they can be used according to the nature and purpose of the Purchase Agreement or according to what the parties have agreed and that the matter has no legal defects,
- for defects that the ordered Goods have at the time of its acceptance by the Buyer.
2. In the case of Goods sold at a lower price, the Seller shall not be liable for the defect for which the lower price was agreed.
3. A defect of the ordered Goods cannot be considered to be a change that occurred during the warranty period of the Goods as a result of its incorrect use, mechanical damage, incorrect storage or unauthorized intervention.
4. The warranty period for making a claim for the Goods is 24 months. If the period of use is marked on the Goods, its packaging or the instructions attached to them, the warranty period does not end before the expiration of this period.
5. The warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Buyer.
Protection of Personal information
Consumer dispute resolution
1. The seller hereby within the meaning of par. § 10a par. 1 letter k) of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and on the amendment of the Act of the Slovak National Council no. 372/1990 Coll. on Offenses, as amended, informs the consumer about the possibility to turn to the subject of alternative dispute resolution in cases provided for by a special regulation (Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Acts).
2. The Buyer - the consumer - has the right to contact the Seller with a request (by e-mail to email@example.com), if he is not satisfied with the way in which the Seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the Seller has violated his rights. If the Seller responds to this request in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days of its sending, the Buyer - Consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution of the subject of alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter ARS entity) pursuant to Act 391/2015 Coll. ARS subjects are bodies and authorized legal entities according to §3 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified pursuant to §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The list of ARS entities can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic www.mhsr.sk
3. The buyer-consumer may also lodge a complaint through the RSO alternative dispute resolution platform, which is available online at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm
4. Alternative Dispute Resolution may be used only by the Buyer - Consumer - a natural person who does not act within the subject of his business activity, employment or profession when concluding and fulfilling a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution concerns only a dispute between the Buyer - consumer and the Seller, arising from a consumer contract or related to a consumer contract. Alternative dispute resolution only applies to distance contracts.
5. Every Buyer-Consumer has the right to turn to an ADR entity in order to protect his consumer rights. During ADR, the consumer cooperates with the ADR entity in order to resolve the dispute quickly. In the event of a cross-border dispute, the consumer has the right to contact the European Consumer Center, which will provide him with a delivery address, an electronic address or a telephone contact to the ADR entity responsible for resolving his dispute.
1. The Seller reserves the right to change and supplement these GTC and the complaint procedure even without prior notice to the Buyer. In the event of a change in the GTC and the complaint procedure, the entire purchase process is governed by those GTC and the complaint procedure which were valid at the time of sending the Order to the Buyer.
2. Complaint conditions are also an inseparable part of these GTC.
3. These GTC are available at the registered office of the company for inspection by the Buyer as well as are published on the website www.fingerfix-online.com
4. These GTC, including their inseparable parts, enter into force and effect on 01.10.2020.
in Rimavska Sobota , 01.10.2020